Rare Breed Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rare Breed Racing

Street Racing, Girls, New Events, Car Shows, Multi Media, Pictures, Videos (HOME BASED OUT OF CHICAGO)

Latest topics

» Some good Pics from the Sutton Ford Car Show
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 am by john2020

» Ford Cummins sick truck
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:29 am by coolsusanbrown

» Sand racing
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 am by racingmania

» Street Car Chaos May 24th
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 pm by CrazyHorse

» new guy from joliet
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm by CrazyHorse

» WTF is wrong with people
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:21 pm by tnt351

» My Dads Ride
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm by CrazyHorse

» :twisted: Winter Projects
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm by CrazyHorse

» Blondes, Brunetts, or Red heads?
REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm by CrazyHorse

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD

Jonnie Knuckles
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Mr. Baddass

REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD Empty REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD

Post by Jonnie Knuckles Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 am

RSD Tonight at Great Lakes Dragaway ---

gates open at 2, racing begins around 3pm and goes till about Midnight.

come out and have some fun

$30 to race
    $12 to spectate

Hope to see you there!
    Rarebreedx5
    Rarebreedx5
    Admin

REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD Empty Re: REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD

Post by Rarebreedx5 Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:07 am

How was the turn out last night, I thougt the rain wasnt going to leave, thank god it did, it was a perfect night to go out.
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Mr. Baddass

REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD Empty Re: REAL STREET DRAGS Tonight 4-24 @ GLD

Post by Jonnie Knuckles Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 am

Admin wrote:How was the turn out last night, I thougt the rain wasnt going to leave, thank god it did, it was a perfect night to go out.

it was actually a great turnout! and the weather was gorgeous and beautiful all night...really windy tho, very strong tailwind...FantaZ won $2200 and almost clipped the wall, 2 cars wrecked and whacked the wall, starting line was hookin pretty good - and our buddy Randall apparently was listening to DR. DRE while racing cuz his Stang left sideways and on 3 wheels? wtf? lol still made a great run...Overall it was a great night - Blackandwhite and i were both poundin beers and Jack all night lol!
    Rarebreedx5
    Rarebreedx5
    Admin

Post by Rarebreedx5 Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Jonnie Knuckles wrote:
    Admin wrote:How was the turn out last night, I thougt the rain wasnt going to leave, thank god it did, it was a perfect night to go out.

it was actually a great turnout! and the weather was gorgeous and beautiful all night...really windy tho, very strong tailwind...FantaZ won $2200 and almost clipped the wall, 2 cars wrecked and whacked the wall, starting line was hookin pretty good - and our buddy Randall apparently was listening to DR. DRE while racing cuz his Stang left sideways and on 3 wheels? wtf? lol still made a great run...Overall it was a great night - Blackandwhite and i were both poundin beers and Jack all night lol!

Thats good to hear, next time I have to head out that way, Im just so happy that the weather is finally get nice, and we can go race are cars and cruise now.
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Mr. Baddass

Post by Jonnie Knuckles Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
    Jonnie Knuckles wrote:

Thats good to hear, next time I have to head out that way, Im just so happy that the weather is finally get nice, and we can go race are cars and cruise now.

Next one is Friday May 15 -- hope to see ya up there!
    Rarebreedx5
    Rarebreedx5
    Admin

Post by Rarebreedx5 Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm

I will def. try and make it.
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Jonnie Knuckles
    Mr. Baddass

Post by Jonnie Knuckles Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm

great!

Admin wrote:I will def. try and make it.
    EL
    EL

Post by EL Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 am

Hello they.. im a new user in this club
    my name is EL..
    im from malaysia..
    im here to invite u to our club from malaysia..
    want to make a big community beetween malaysia and international club..
    please visit to our car club www.sioloon.com
    FROM EL..tq
    And Register There.. See U There.. Thanks..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:19 am